CHEVERNY

Château de Troussay

  • Parking
  • Accueil Vélo
Description

The Chateau of Troussay was built in 1450. The historian Louis de La Saussaye, owner and love with the place, with taste and talent makes a mosaic of original antique designs from the sixteenth to the nineteenth century, a real splurge art, in lush greenery. A haven of peace, to visit absolutely, interior and exterior: the hen house, located in the former farmyard, with a selection of rare ornamental pools and fun, a park planted with rare and ancient trees. Also: original exhibition of religious art (church ornaments and objects) and, since 2011, an exhibition of rare photographs Troussay and the World: Mexico.


Informations complémentaires
Fermeture billeterie : 18hLangues documentation : French, English, German, Chinese, Italian, Dutch, RussianServices : ShopEquipements : Picnic area, Parking, Wifi
Ouverture
Du 21/05/2020 Au 30/09/2020Horaires d'ouvertures :

Lundi 11:00 à 18:00
Mardi 11:00 à 18:00
Mercredi 11:00 à 18:00
Jeudi 11:00 à 18:00
Vendredi 11:00 à 18:00
Samedi 11:00 à 18:00
Dimanche 11:00 à 18:00

Voir plus
Tarifs

Full adult price from 7,50 €

Child rate from 6,00 €

Labels
Accueil de vélo
La Loire à Vélo