Eglise Saint-SaturninRue Munier
41000 BLOISTéléphone : 02 54 74 47 20Mobile : 06 80 33 56 email@example.com
St. Saturnin Church, 15th century: the church of the sailors of the Vienne suburb (south of the Loire). Rebuilt at the beginning of the 16th century thanks to the donations of Anne of Bretagne, then burnt by protestants in 1568, the church was restored at the beginning of the 17th century. Don't miss its sailor's chapel(16th century), its virgin(17th centruy), its collection of guild staffs , and its cloister (National Historical Monuments), one of the last gallery cemeteries of the 16th century. Free self visit (except during the office).